The business set up in Austria is conservative and hierarchical and to ensure successful cross cultural management, managers should attempt to conform to the rules and regulations that abound.
Intercultural adaptability requires an understanding of the importance of each person’s very distinct role within an organization. When managing in Austria, maintaining those roles helps to keep order. Always demonstrate respect and deference when dealing with people at a higher level. First impressions are important and you will be judged on your clothing and demeanor. Wear conservative clothes that are well tailored if you want to be treated with respect.
Managers make a great show of working hard, within the official working hours. Neither managers nor subordinates expect to work beyond the regular workday.
Arab Swiss Consulting offers you the following services:
- Finding an office or Bureau to be used as company head office,
- Hiring a prestigious postal address (virtual address, virtual office),
- Redaction of the act and statutes of the company,
- Redaction of all legal documents related to the company,
- Making all legal procedures and official publicities required,
- Achieving all registration stages and all aspects required,
- Obtaining the Licence and recognition for your company,
- Registration the name of the company as a trademark,
- Making the accountancy and the annual return and following,
- Company taxation designing and following over the year,
- Free zones and non-resident companies’ facilities,
- Registration of products and obtaining quality standards for all kind of productions,
- Registration of the company name at Chambers of commerce and Industries of the country, region or department desired… etc.
- Export- Consulting-Business -Consulting und trade agency